- Smid 2014 - 30 July 2020: Title : Software Engineer at Cordoba University of Colombia.
- Freelance since 2018 until May 2021
- Design of logos.
- Building applications with Ionic framework and Angularjs.
- Started building applications with Flutter, mid 2019.
- May 11 until present day: JOONIK Company
- May 11 - 30 March: Start working as UI/UX designer for Keller Offers(Joonik’s client), where i contribute building Keller Offers transactional portal. This project involved lot of designs flow and UI Components where I have the opportunity to expose user experience ideas reflected with the ui designs. I was also able to work as Frontend developer making changes on its public website and building a web app for showing “cash offers” to the public, all this built with nextjs, reactjs and css.
- April 1 - until present day: Building a web app for Joonik using Reactjs as frontend technology. Also I have the chance of working on the sketches ideas for a new rebranding and design, then started building the designs into something real
- Porting web apps to hybrid apps using Ionicframework with Reactjs, Angularjs and Stenciljs.
- Abilities for building serverless/lambdas functions.
- Integration with Firebase ecosystem such as Cloudfirestore, Realtime, Storage, FCM, Push Notifications, Crashlytics, Auth for web and crossplatform.
- Maintain version control of projects with the git/GitHub ecosystem
- Document code in English, understandable, clear and concise, avoiding redundancy.
- Modularize the code, separating the UI from the business logic
- Perform unit tests for critical parts of a development.
- Learn and teach alongside team members.
- Building Design System, Components and Variants with Autolayout using Figma Software.
- Prototyping product design with interactive flows using Figma.
- Abilities using Adobe Illustrator for making logos, icons and global artworks.
- Abilities using Adobe Photoshop.